Grilled Long's Horseradish Glazed Salmon
If you're like us when the weather is nice you're looking for any excuse to fire up the grill. Here's one of our favorite dishes from the grill that satisfies both sweet and savory cravings. Swing by your local fish market and give it a try.
- 1/4 cup(s) plus 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup(s) of fresh prepared Long's horseradish, drained
- 2 tablespoon(s) honey
- 4 6oz skinless salmon fillets
- Vegetable oil, for rubbing
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Light your grill
- In a small bowl, mix the mustard, Long's horseradish, and honey
- Rub the salmon with oil and season with salt and pepper
- Grill the salmon over moderate heat, skinned side down, until lightly browned (roughly 3 minutes)
- Turn and grill for 3 minutes longer, until the salmon is almost cooked through
- Turn the salmon again and spread each filet with 1 tablespoon of the Long's horseradish glaze
- Turn and grill until glazed (about 30 seconds)
- Serve the remaining glaze on the side.